Monday, July 21, 2008

Holidays at Home

This holiday I have been at home,but there has been lots of happenings. I have been looking after Nemo's rats, while she and her boy friens are traveling in France( luckey them) The rats are no problem to look after, but I use to spoil them Nemo says, giving them to mutch to eat.
To day my father started to exchange the rest of our windows. He started last year, but to morrow it will all be done.Cyan was quick to follow him and look what he was doing, or may be if he was doing it the right way.She only had a quick look before she and her mother started on they way back home.
I have got lots of mail in my vacation. (I'm clever to keep the postman busy ) From Australia I got Rosalie's book - Gift. Lots of things I want to make in it.Realy a great buying.I also got two issues of Homespun. Mutch "want to do " there too. From England I have ordred Pretty Little Pincushions. A realy great book with lots of new ideas. And at last I got two pattern from America.Two stitcheri-pattern from Crab-apple Hill. Hocuspocusville and Bluebird. Wonder when I will be able to do all I want?
I got mail from Nadine, she has been my special angel,helping me with the pattern of this quilt shown in Marie Claire idees.She even add some great strawberry fabrics in the parcel. Thank you Nadine you are so kind with me. Klem.
One saturday I went to a local second hand market. Here are what I got.... a sharpener made like an old sewing mashine and this old scissor. There are smal angels faces and lots of flowers on the little scissor. Great buyings I think.
I have been replacing some of my quilts and as you can see Cyan had no problem to use the one who got of my wall.

I have manage to do a lot of quilting in my hollydays. Here are a little quilt for a special little guy.
And this one made for my mother in law's 75. birthday.We were cellebrating her last saturday.
This little quilt are one from Jordbærstedet's stitching klubb. I got the pre-printed pattern and fabrics. Then I have to decide what to make. I made a little wall-quilt to put my quilt- pins on.The saying are "ut på tur- aldri sur" Mening somthing like this: Always happy on a trip.
I have atlast done this quilt, a BOM I got from Jordbærstedet some years ago.I realy love it and think it looks so great. I wonder why I didn't got it done before.
The last item this time are the elephants from Noa's ark.I love this little BOM. It is so fun to see what animal Lynette give us to do next time....

At last I want to tell you about a great give away here. Just have a look.

I have more to share with you ,but I think it is enough by now, so have a great day.... see you soon. :-)

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

Fantastic! You have been so busy!!

debbie said...

What fun goodies you found! Your quilts are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Unknown said...

You have done a LOT. They are all beautiful.