Sunday, June 07, 2009

More from NQT....

If you remember last post I was so anthusiastic after being in a class with Mirjam Hakala.. So here you can see some of the kits we got for our pincushions.On the photo you can see all the fun I have in front of me...
I also did some buying, not mutch, but just what I needed :-) Take notis of the fabrics in front, It is the new fabrics from Lynette Anderson Designs.I don't know what to make of my new fabrics jet, but they will be a great memory from Gøteborg and NQT.
I got some kits as well, from the Danish shop My Quilt Design.I'm looking forward to make them.
I have great traveling companions - We all had a need to get to all the shops for looking and buying, and meeting all the other quiltin ladies and shops owners. We all had a fine time.
It was a wonderful road who lead us to all the shops. The trees was decorated with fabrics . Fun and a great idea.
I got my selv some yummy cake and a latte.... Realy something to get my mind in a good mood... and guess where I got this ....
Yes of course at Jacob's cafe. Clever guy that bird LOL
I got my self some great thimbles from Gøteborg and Sweeden. This time I was lucky to find thimbles, I didn't got any from Helsinki, and it took me 3 years before I found one at "Vikingskipet"
The last weeks I have been stitching after Bronwyn Hayes pattern... Block 1 of the Gingham Girls ...
And block 2 of Breast Of Friends. The BOM in Homespun.I think all the girls in these girls are relative. ;-)

This week I will be keeping a close eye on my mailbox... I'm expecting great mail from Australia... Block 2 of the Gingham Girls, a mailing from Giggle Buttons and.... The first kit from "The stitchery of the month" club from Under the Mulberry Tree.
A lot of more to do.;-)
I can't wait to start stitching.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, Oh My ! Such wonderful goodies and souvenirs of good moments, you lucky girl ! ;>)
ENJOY, dear!
XOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXO
NADINE

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful blog! I love your pictures and such a special gift your mom made your baby :)

Sølvis blog said...

Unnskyld at jeg spør, men hvor står mønsteret på de trivelige damene på nederste bildet her?