Monday, September 24, 2012

Playing..

I have been playing with fabrics and colours lately. These Owles are a challenge from Elverum Quilteklub. We are asked to do an Owl item this fall. The show and tell are not untill november, but as I'm in France then I have done it now,and will bring it with me on thursday.It is a " one of a kind" item,all made by me...  Yes I feel great about the way it turned out... :-)



I have alos manage to finish my " young and sexy" bath girls....  They are ready to come up on the wall in my bathroom..  Every morning I can look in the miror and see we look just the same....



Now it is back to my stitchery,I have a slooooow working on The Simple Life.... Just relaxing work...
Hope you all will have a great week. To day it has been sun shine, but cold to nigth...hope the snow keep away a little more.....   :-)

8 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

When I asked my son what he wanted for a wedding quilt, he said "Green and brown and owls" I haven't begun the planning yet but after seeing yours, I am thinking maybe a tree with all shades of green leaves and a bunch of brown owls perched all over.
Those are both so cute.

KariL said...

Søte ugler og kjempestilige damer:) Kjekt med noe som kvikker opp dagen.

Ha en god dag!

KariLklem:)

Grethe said...

Flott altså; Jeg ser hvilken bade-nymfe jeg er! Spennende uglebilde, mine ugler lever fortsatt på mønsteret :-)

Sølvis blog said...

Uglene dine ble kjempeherlige. Ser ut som du fikk bort mye mere svart enn meg. kanksje du skal slå av den (/()(&(/&%&%¤&%¤%¤#¤ ordbekreftelsen under her. Jeg har gjort det og får ikke mere spam av den grunn

Laila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi T said...

Tøffe ugler og herlige badedamer du har gjort Laila. Takk for hyggelig kommentar på bloggen min:)Sees vi snart med vennskapsblokkene våre tro?

Randi T said...

Tøffe ugler og herlige badedamer du har gjort Laila. Takk for hyggelig kommentar på bloggen min:)Sees vi snart med vennskapsblokkene våre tro?

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Kjempesøte ugler, og de damene er jo bare helt herlige! Skikkelig snertne sneller :o)
Ønsker deg en fin ny og kreativ uke