Monday, December 30, 2013

At the end of 2013...

I have been playning with small items. I love to make optical-illusions "quilts" , but I have framed this. 
This little item are from a photo in Homespun no.126 and are called Paradox Illusions. Easy to make and all made by hand. 
This idea are from a program about Crop Circle on TV. I have no idea about how or who are making the Circle,but I belive there are some quilters who got his or her finger on it :-) There are so many great ideas and pattern ....  I have several more I want to make in fabric. 
Here are the Crop Circle I borrowed the idea/pattern from. Great isn't it? 
But there has been some more small finish this Christmas...at last my kitchen stools has got covers,so now I "just" have to make me some new pillows on my kitchen bench to make my kitchen look new...
As I think this is my last post for 2013 I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. My goal for 2❤️14 are as last year... To get more UFO's done,use some of my fabrics,make some of my "must have" patterns and just have a lot of great time with my Quilting Ideas and Friends.. 😉

2 comments:

Two said...

Har sÄ lyst til Ä prÞve Ä lage illusjonsquiltar, kan du tipse om ei god bok med mange ulike mÞnster? Det ser vanskelig ut, men ser at det er fargevala som lagar effekten.

Two said...
This comment has been removed by the author.