Friday, November 07, 2014

Lazy days...


There has been some lazy days on the sewing front,but busy, happy days in the family front. 
But I have manage to do something to show...and some secred work,not to show yet.
The two little tablerunners are mine,but may bee they can be christmas gift for some ..
Almost lookalike tablerunners ...these have gone out of my home..  As birthdays gifts...
Last time I showed a little box from a class with Bente Malm,the little box are so fun to make,so  had to make me one more..
At the end I have to show this quilt...made just for me...mine- mine- all mine...
It took a lot of thinking and a lot of work to make it, I spent a lot of time looking at astrology and my horoscope ,so every star says something abut me... 
So if you know something about astrology it will tell you something ..

About the secred sewing.....I'm a part of SSCS 2014 ...and my gifts are almost done and will go in the mail next week.... 

Have a great weekend,I have some symbolic stitching to do...
More secrets... :-))

3 comments:

Nemo said...

Flink! Tror jeg må få sydd mer jeg og. Bare hemmeligheter på gang hos meg.. ;-)

Chookyblue...... said...

busy busy........lovely projects.......glad to hear the SSCS is happening.........yes posting next week........

Grethe said...

Laila, så mye fint du holder på med :-)
Flott teppe tilslutt her!