Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Making Christmas Gifts..

I got my self a new book this atumn, a book filled with childrens favorite figures from Childrens TV. As kind (or stupid) as I 'm I asked Emma and Peder who they want me to make...and both wanted Rodde... No problem I belive... But as you can see there was A LOT of pices...about 60 on each.... Ok If I have said A I have to say B and just knit on....and on...and on..
Then after days of knitting small items, it was time to put it together. So I started to sew ,and sew,and sew... And my two Roddes started to look like monkeys ....quite qute guys I think....but there still was a lot of work...so now I had to start with all the blue items...a lot of them,but I had forgot some ,so more knitting..
But to nigth I'm done ! I have to almost look a like Roddes waiting for Christmas evening so the can start playing with Emma and Peder ... Ups...please don't tell them ... They are a surprice... 
To nigth I have been feeling great and relax a little....but I have one little guy who must get a new friend for Christmas too....( Wispering...Fillip will get Flode... Show you when he are done...)
Untill then I hope you all enjoy making a spesial Christmas gift to some one ....
Hugs <3

2 comments:

Nemo said...

Nice job! They look incredible. How long did you stay up last night? ;-) Don't forget, there might be a fourth one wanting someone from that book next year. ;-);-)

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Helledussen så søte!