Sunday, February 22, 2015

February progress...

I have been playing with 2.5" mini charm packs. For now I have manage to make three small tablerunners. I have a goal to use as mutch as I can of my fabrics ( LOL) and to get a lot of my UFOs done... So now I have a big pile of binding to sew by hand.... I hope  have more to show soon... 
To nigth I'm hoping to get the last stitches done on a little wallquilt from 2007. About time ? ! Yes I think so,and I still like it,so why it has been "forgotten" I can't tell...
I have done one all new little wallquilt, the first of Kim Diehls Simple Whatnots Miniatur Club 2.
Love to play with these great all new fabrics. I'm ready for nr 2 now..... I have not only been playing with my old stuff. Both Magda and Gretchen has been clever and worked realy hard so far this year.. 
May bee there are some Christmas gift done ? Time will show..
I have also done February challenge of SAL 2015. I have even manage to get ready to start making the Mach blocks... 
But now I have to get back to my old stitchery.... 
See you soon with more bindings done... I hope.. :-)

3 comments:

Nemo said...

Flink!

Grethe said...

Flott, Laila; clever girl! Så mye du har gjort me NJ, har boken til Kim Diehls, og nå også mønstert fra FatQuarter, så en dag snart :-) Happy Sewing!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Flotte arbeider, og nydelige blokker også!