Saturday, September 24, 2016

Where did the summer of 2016 go...


Here are some photos from this summer ,realy they are spring flowers,but for me this is how the summer was... busy,fun and a lot of great family time. 
So suddenly I have to realize it is fall and time to start to think about Christmasgifts....

This great Village Sewing Trio in Wool ,a Hatched and Patched pattern,are one of the great gifts I got in my Advent Calendar last year. I manage to make it during summer. Now it is time to start what to put in this years Calendar for Nemo....
Sometime I wonder why I bother to hide all my Christmas decorations...the year run so fast :-)
I have manage to play with some pattern and fabrics.... I love to play with Jen Kingwells great pattern.The way she play with colours and fabrics are so me. It feels so great to play with all my leftovers and all my " why did I buy this"fabrics. The little tablerunner are a test of A Step Behind pattern from her Jenny From One Block book,I had to do somthing with some small leftovers. I got the book because I have to make the Halo quilt. I'm working on it in a slow progress. A comfort work.
The Chrcle Game below,are another of my comfort work. All done by hand in slow progress ,2.5 year so fare,but I have started to quilt it now. I hope it will be ready to use by Christma

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

love that little trio by Anni......I have it to make also......love your circle game.....goodluck with the quilting......

Nemo said...

Ooops.. I think I may have forgotten to blog about the sewing trio.. o.O And two simple zipper bags.. Oh dear..

Jen Kingwell has some great ideas - I liked the dresden-circle-one on the cover of the german quilt magazine we saw the other day. :)

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, time flies when you're having fun ... and even when you are not so much. Your summer isnot the only one that flew.
I love that table runner. Might have to try something like that. And the quilt is going to be great.