Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blue Sky

I love it when the world are dressed up in yellow,brown,orange and lots of warm green. It is all my favorite colours.This rowan stands in front of my house.Every fall I use to look and see if there are lots of berries on it.There is a saying about the snow and the berries...Some people says: mutch berries -little snow...And others says mutch berries -mutch snow....I don't know, but this year there are not any berries at all - so it will be either a lot of snow or non at all... :-) The forrest are turning yellow now. I think it is just great.Look at the wonderfull blue sky.There are nothing so beautifull as a high autumn sky- and the snow are gone by this time. :-)
This week I have been trying to do some crochet. I have not been doing that for many years. But when I saw these pin cushinons and the baskets in a Japanese book I just had to give it a try.I used Japanese fabricks cut in a 1/4 " strip and a crochet - hook size 7.Quick and fun.To day I have made me an angel.She is my new house angel, but she has no name yet...
It is from Tilda one of her new items , called Vintage Angel. The angel are big, 49 cm tall.
So it was not easy to get a good photo of her. She hangs in the window guarding every body in this house. My own guardening angel.......not bad at all. :-)

Have a lovely day and make your own guadening angel happy.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I like your angel. She looks like a Cordelia to me. :)

Chookyblue...... said...

would love to see more of the autumn colours and bare trees.........nearly al the trees near me are evergreen........would be weird to see a forest with no leaves.........cute angel........

Unknown said...

I love your basket and pincushions. It must have been a bit of a struggle to use the fabric to crochet it.

May Britt said...

Love the basket and the pincushions. The angel is so cute. I have to order that angel too

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful photos and.... OH MY ! what a cute, cute home angel ! Just LOVE IT ! BRAVO, LAïla !

((HUGS)) & smiles,
NADINE

atet said...

Your angel is perfect! And I love those pincushions and the basket. What a great idea!