Sunday, August 03, 2008

Christmas in July....

I read a lot about Christmas in July and it has realy been that for me. :-) When my father came he brought a new christmas dinner set ,who my morher has painted. She realy know how to make great China paiting.And from the Christmas club I got the kit of this great guy. Rudy are made after a pattern from Melly and me. Guess who is lokking forward for Christmas. And to day I learn that Chookyblue are hosting a new Secret Santa Christmas Swap. It is going to be so fun.
I have manage to finish a lot during the summer. I have send this to my PIF partner Margy . I hope she liked it. The saying are : Badedag ( Bath day)
I have also post my Four Seasons Quilt to a lady somewhere in the whorld..... Realy hope she likes it. And I'm keeping an eye on the postman waiting for mine quilt..... It has been so great beeing a part of this Swap.So thank you Margaret for hosting it.
I have also done the binding of this quilt from a class earlier this year. So now my wisp's are shrinking a little, but..... There are a BIG but.....
Here you see some of the new pattern I got with my father....It is all somthing I WANT to do...
Ups he didn't bring Chicken Feather. I manage to get it on Lille Stasjon when I started to work after my vacation.I love the books of Bronwyn Hayes... ;-) Back to the pattern, as you can see I have started on one. Hekseliv (Witch life) made of AnnAKa. The other are pattern from Lappestua, Crab-apple Hill and Bareroots. A lot to do for me :-)
When Nemo return from France I got this wonderfull gifts from them. Her and her boyfriend. Two thimbles from Paris and some new fabrics designed by Pat Sloan. I love them , wonder what to make...
I won this Pin on a giweaway at Quilt Fabric Delights. Hope you can see how great it is. I have signed up at herPincushion of the month club.
My collection of thimbles are growing fast, thanks to great friends. I got these from Lisbeth ( the one from Røros) and Reidun. Thank you girls, I will remember you....
When I was "baby sitting" Nemos rats they realy looked over my progress on the stitching. It was Quiltmakers from The Freckles Collection who the liked best. I can't understand why... LOL

There are some great Giweaway going on now. Take a look here
and here.....

I see May Britt has told about her trip to Trondheim, I will tell you about mine next time. I have some stitching to do now. See you soon, with lots of news to tell and show. ( A lot of more WANT TO DO...)

5 comments:

May Britt said...

We had a great day in Trondheim.
And thank you so much for the help with DD trip to Ikea

Vigdis said...

Gratulerer med nytt jule servise. Det var kjempefint. Jammen er du heldig med valg av mor ;)

Unknown said...

Your star quilt is beautiful and also the stitchery with the mice. I also wonder why the rats like it so much *VBG*

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
Sorry but my english is note very well? Are you interested in challenge a thimble? I live in Logroño (España)

Tracy said...

What a fantastic post! Your quilting is just beautiful...I was so happy you stopped at my blog today, so very nice to meet you, also here in Norway, and find your lovely blog! Just love that little Christmas reindeer--Melly & Me has such great patterns, don't they?! I signed up for the Secret Santa Christmas Swap too...it's going to be fun! Happy Days :o)