Thursday, March 08, 2012

Not mutch to show......

I have been playing with stats and stripes the l ast week,and manage to make something og them...I hope to show you soon. I got more to show,but I have to wait a while .A girl have to have some secrets :-)
I have done some small item,this little hedgehog pincushion I made together with Nemo on my last visit to Oslo. Cute don't you think.
As you can see on my last photo,I used to have spring feelings.But we got a lot of snow the last day and nigth,so to day I had to go outdoor and get some exercise. Anyway back to the photo,great flowers,and old - realy old needle keeper and a dangeros magazine. :-) Simply Vintage are a beautifull magazine, There are a lot on my " want to do" list ... Ok I have starter on one project. I belive I will have something to show you next time,soon I hope....Untill then have fun and take care. :-)

3 comments:

Grethe said...

Lurer på hva du skal sy
-stars and stripes-spennende? Flott lite pinnsvin;jeg skal sy en slik cupcake en dag snart. Så koselig med en vårplante inne,ja sneen lavet ned her hos oss også,men smelter nok snart bort! Ha fine quiltedager fremover:-)

Helen said...

Love the hedgehog. It is so sweet. Where dit you buy / get your pattern?

RandiT said...

Så søt det pinnsvinet var da:)