Monday, June 09, 2008

Present in Mail

The other day I got a lovely present in the mail from Nadine. I got a Japanece Book with Sunbonnet Girls (I love this little girl) a summer nedlecase and Belgium Chocolate. A lovely surprice. Thank you Nadine. KLEM ;-)
So I have to ask Lapphøna over for some coffe and chocolate. We had a great time on the porch. Talking of all the things we want to make -and should have done.
This weekend I manage to do two Bom. The little from Lynette , with two lovely kangaroos under a warm sun. And the little Sunbonnet Girl from Little quilt.On this I write the name of the month in Norwegian.
At last I want to send a big Thank you to Nadine with this photo of the lilac in my garden.
Have a lovely week. I know mine are going to be just that...... Tell you more later. Hugs.

9 comments:

Karol-Ann said...

What gorgeous flowers!!

Vigdis said...

Kan skrive under på at sjokoladen var god og at boka var veldig fin ;)

Nadine said...

You are very welcome, my friend ! It was a pleasure to please you :>)
THANKS for these wonderful lilacs, love them so much, I can alsmost smell their divine perfume.....
Oh, how I wish it were so sunny here in Belgium !

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

My lilacs are blooming AND I have that book too! Love them both.

Teri in aussie said...

oh how I adore sunbonnetsue as well!Your redwork stitchery of this little gal is gorgeous.I have been sewing and embroidering her for a long time and have never lost the passion.Keep it up! cheers teri in Australia

Guðrún said...

How nice, you were eating chocolate and daydreaming with a friend out on the porch while the sun was shining. The book looks great.

Niki said...

I'd love to have you join my new quilter's list blog! Just ran across your wonderful blog and wanted to say HI. Here is the link. :)
http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/

FabricMom said...

Don't you just love getting surprises in the mail. Congrats.

Anne Ida said...

What a wonderful pressie! And cute blocks! Your lilacs are wonderful - I love lilacs - a shame the flowers only last a short while...