Thursday, January 08, 2009

2009 the UFO-year....



Happy new year. On new years evening the King speech to the people, and animals as you can see. Jacob and Cyan was listenig having a peace full moment. They had a lot of fun during christmas,chasing each other through the rooms.
Something Jacob learn from Cyan is to sit on the stove if feeling cold. Cyan are a great teatcher.He even tryed to climb in the christmas tree, but he found the decorations to scary, and thats are fine with me ;-)

It is a cold start on the new year, cold but beautiful. The sky has been so unbeliveable .I took this photo to day.Look at the colors.It is the last day with the christmas decorations, to morrow I'm going to put it away untill next Christmas.


I have got some great parcels aften new year.I won all this at Jane's great giveaway.20 fat quatres of 30's fabrics and a beautiful pattern. No wonder the santa has passed out. ;-)
Thank you Jane I love it and want to make the quilt.
I also got this cute little peg-girl with a new year card from Nadine.I think she are going to stay beside my pc so I can feel her smile... Thanks Nadine... Klem ;-)

I have started this new year with a lot of fresh goals.... One of the biggest are to do some or a lot of my UFO's. This are one of my smalest.... block 10 of Noah's ark. And to tell you some secrets... I have found more free BOm's.So now I have got two more to do this year.. A Tisket,A Tasket from Bunny Hill Designs and A Christmas Wish BOM from Gail Pan Designs. Take a look I know you will love them. ;-)
I have sign up to Abyquilt chalenge so I have to make a lot of UFOs this year. Now I have done 3 so fare in January. The first one are this Snowman pillow... From Crab-apple Hill...
The second are May Britts Christmas heart. I made me a new Christmas book, so I can whrite all I have to remember next Christmas. Adresses... Gifts ... and so on..
And at last The Christmas Angels from the Birdhouse.
...
So now I feel great have done all this..... but there are a LOT more to do. No problem to find more to do next month, and all through the year...
To day Lisbeth , a friend no blogger and I have started on Polka Dott Girls. We have both started and made two blocs and then forgott it... Hm... But now we are going to make the quilt.. Promise.
So untill next time.. Happy UFO making and take care. Hugs.

10 comments:

May Britt said...

3 finishes!!! That's great. I have only finished one and have started those two new BOM's LOL

Joy said...

Congratulations Laila ... 3 finishes already, that's really great!!! Alas I am still battling to complete just one!!! Focus ... I need to focus - he he he - and work on one thing at a time ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Vigdis said...

Flink du som har 3 ferdige ufoer. Håper iveren smitter over på flere av oss :)

Unknown said...

The UFO year, that is so true. The picture of your house and the sky is magical, so beautiful.

Lise in Norway said...

Nydelig rød sol der Laila. Vi bor i et flott land..... Jeg falt for englebroderiet ditt. Det var bare helt skjønt. Ha en god helg

Sølvis blog said...

Takk for titten, og gratulerer med tre ferdige UFO'er

StarQuilt said...

Du skal da få en kommentar om ikke annet. Fortsetter du slik, blir ufo haugen tom fort. Jeg harvda gjort litt jeg og. Sjekk bloggen min. Klem Kjerstin

Joy said...

Hi again Laila ... pop over to my blog ... there's an award there for you :o)

Tingelingeling said...

Gratulerer!! Så flittig! Har sendt deg en utmerkelse, se på bloggen min.
Ellers så er det ønske om å se deg og Lisbeth her oppe. Kurs eller noe slik. Når passer det? Skal sende en litt mer organisert mail!
Ha ei fin uke!

Carole said...

You've been spoilled by some great friends! ;o) Beautiful embroideries you have completed! Love the snowmen pillow! What a lovely sky! Have fun completing the list of projects! Cheers!