Thursday, August 16, 2007

Playing

This is what was waiting for me on saturday morning. A huge stash of new fabrics. Mostly Halloween fabrics from Northcott and cosy winter flannel fabrics with lots of snow-men on it. It is just gorgeous.I just have to brig home with me some of the Halloween fabrics to play with. I will show you later.
May Britt has been organize our new pattern. A lot of them are stitchery pattern made by Gail Pan, I just love them. I found a lot I just have to make. I hope Gail will be making lots of new pattern. We even got some new from Leanne Beasley. She are coming to Trysil in october.quess who are going on her lessons. ;-)
This week I 'm going to play with a "new" ruler,the Square In A Square ruler. It is new for me,I have never tryed before. I have borrowed it from May Britt , but I think I need it. It is so fun to play with it.... May Britt just wait and see...I'm going to use all my fabrics I don't know why I buoght..Some times I buy fabrics who I don't know why I bought .. I'm not the only one ???

Just a littel peep to show you what I' m working on...... :-) I hope to show you more the next time .... At last I just want to show a photo of Jacob trying to say HELLO to all of you.

Have a great evening and enjoy your work. See you soon. :-)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Jacob is beautiful! I really like the pink and black combo on your star block.

May Britt said...

Jacob is so cute on that photo.
Looking forward to see your play with my ruler LOL You know you have to teach me afterwords......and some else you know.

Unknown said...

Say hello to Jacob from me. It will be interesting to see what you do with the ruler.

atet said...

What fun fabrics and projects! And no, you aren't the only quilter that has fabrics you don't remember why you bought them! I have several I'm trying to think of ways to use!

Teodo said...

Ciao these blocks are so nice.
Beautiful pink and black.
For the fabrics..I always behave in the same way..I always buy them and then I forget to have them.