Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

Just some words in a hurry..... I'm ready for Santa to arrive , my house are not total shiny, but may be a little sparkling... The tree are decorated and all the gifts are under it. ( I don't belive Santa are comming......) My oldest daugther and her cat, Cyan has arrived. And all the other stuff are put in order.... so now it is Christmas ;-)
It has been some beautiful mornings lately, with realy red sky....

I have not been able to do a lot of sewing so far in December, only this little Sunbonnet Sue. I hope I will be able to relax and do some stitchery during the Christmas days...
I got a wonderful mail to day. I won a giveaway at Willowbery Designs some weeks ago, and look what I got... Three great pattern's. two beautifull fabrics and cute buttons.Thank you soo mutch Cheryl. I love it. :-)
I have been decorating my sewingarea for Christmas, So now I hope to get time to do some hand-sewing. I have a lot of UFO's and even mooe on the "want to do"-list.
As i told you last time ,I was going to Oslo and visit Katrines Quiltestue. And there I found more I would love to do...

Among others items I got me some new patterns. A great Christmas pillow from Bareroots,Quilted Quickies pattern of Table Seasonings and Quilted Potpourri by Jere'e McDade...
The Bareroots pillow are in the photo below...
The last thing I want to say befor I try to find my bed( I belive I got "fright for the sheet")It is past midnight for a long time ago.... So now it is CHRISTMAS.... Just have to sleep and enjoy the day...... AND then I'm allowed to open my gifts.... ;-) Yes I'm from Norway and Yes we open our gifts on the 24.....
So enjoy the photos from Katrines new shop- a great place to visit.
And have a wonderful Christmas everybody. See you soon. Hugs.
I

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shop. Glædelig jul og godt nyt år til dig din famili.

May Britt said...

You late to bed and I'm early up on christmas day. I'm like a child waiting for santa and could not sleep more.
That santa pillow pattern you bought, saw it in Cathrines shelfs......it is wonderful!!! Guess you will be sewing on that one this christmas.

Merry christmas to you and your family. And a special hug to Jakob the craw.

Chookyblue...... said...

merry Christmas

Arlette said...

Hi Laila! I would like to wish you and your family a healthy, happy, and safe holiday season.
Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou! *Klem*
Aloha!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Merry Christmas Laila.

Sarah said...

Glædelig jul Laila and Jacob!

Vigdis said...

God Jul. Skulle ikke forundre meg om vi treffes i romjula ;)
Det var skikkelig julete og koselig på syrommet ditt.

Margaret said...

Laila, time for redwork , and it looks great too. Merry Christmas

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Great top photo with the red sky and the snow is gorgeous! Beautiful sewing area, I want to work there...and laughed out loud at Santa and Mrs. C in the bath!
Happy New Year, Tracey

Tracy said...

Hi, Laila! Hope you've been having a great holiday! We're just back from our Christmas trip to the US and getting over the jet lag and settling in...ringing in 2009 will be quiet here-LOL! Wishing you & yours love & joy in the New Year! ((HUGS))