Wednesday, December 17, 2008

White Christmas

I have got me a awful new friend in my garden. Wonder if he forgot to go away with all the others on Halloween ?? I suddenly notice him on sunday, I feelt like I was beeing watched.... Can you belive that... ;-) It is so fun what trees and snow can look like...

I have to show you my new thimbles... The one with the Mermaid are from København, Danmark. I got it from Jørann a great quilt friend from Elverum. Thanks ;-) The other two are somthing special. They are the only one in the whole world.... My mother has paited them just for me. one with my name and "Forget me not" flowers and the other with Jacob and my blog name on... Isn't they great... Some days ago Lapphøna and I had a cup of coffe and we started to wonder about this.... are there some Christmas-thimbles.... I have not seen any. If there are and someone who read this has some... please show it on your blog and tell us... We are in a kind of Christmas mood....
I have done some bindings lately , and now are one more of my small Christmas quilts done. It is made by Cinderberry Stitches for Christmas club 2008.Isn't it great. I love the little mouses.
Here you can have a look at all the Christmas snow in my garden. We are realy going to have a White Christmas this year... I almost live in a black and white world... I only have a short "in a hurry" blog to day... I'm stressing around as I have been doing a lot this fall, early to morrow I'm of to visit my two daughters in Oslo.Tell you more about the trip later, but I hope to visit Katrines Quiltestue.....
Untill next time Have a wonderful time with all your Christmas preparation... ;-)

8 comments:

May Britt said...

Your friend in the garden looks a bit scary out LOL
Love your thimbles. And good luck in Oslo tomorrow.

Joy said...

Your "friend" looks so funny ... we don't get snow here so it never occurred to me that you would find such things in your winter garden.
The thimbles are gorgeous, your Mum is a very clever painter :o). I'll keep an eye out for any Christmas ones here.
Love the Cinderberry stitchery :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Sarah said...

I love your snow monster! He kind of has a crooked grin on his face.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Laila,
OH I figured out who my SSCS is, but I promise I haven't opened it. My grand baby wanted to and I told her she could help at Christmas, so I will be taking pictures then. Thank you for participating in this swap and I can't wait.
Love your little stitchery and Mr. Grinch looks unhappy.
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Bonnie

Margaret said...

Snow monsters that melt, good enough to be in a movie.

Tingelingeling said...

Skummelt nabolag - du må jammen stelle godt med dem!
Har en utfordring til deg på siden min. Ellers riktig god sistesøndagiadventhelg!! Klem.

Vigdis said...

Ja, er vi ikke heldige som har fått sååå fine fingerbøl ;-)

Unknown said...

Your friend doesn´t look very nice *LOL*