Sunday, July 15, 2007

I have been tagged

Tagged fore the first time. Scary.....But ok.
I have to tell 7 random things ...Well , I'm thinking.

!.I live in the greatest ski center in Norway..but I don't
ski.

2. I don't have a driving licence.

3,I don't drink wine,but give me liqueur.

4. I sleep one hour on the bus when I go to or from the job.

5. I love the smell of a clean house, but don't enjoy to clean.

6. I love bad weather.

7. I can't stop starting on new quilting projects.

Here are the rules for the tag;

Each blogger should list 7 random facts about themselves and list these rules for the tag. Next tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Leave a comment for each of the tagged on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged and to visit your blog for the ruls.


Now I am suppose to "tag" 7 more people to do the same. If you don't want to play please do not think I will be offended. I tag:Gail.Nansy.Hanne,Anne-Heidi,Jenni,Anita and Judith.

No comments: