Thursday, January 31, 2008

My last January WISP's

Some days ago I manage to finich this Wisp, It has not been a Wisp for a long time,but yet it is done and I started it last year. It is what I got from Jorbærstedet in the Stitchery club last Desember.So now I have got me a new little Christmas Quilt.
I have made this Christmas Quilt as vell. Also started last year,so I count it as a Wisp.The pattern are from Art to Heart.I have written the start of the gospel according to Christmas. Og det skjedde i de dager. (And It happen in those Days....)
I have also made the Travel Quilt from a Leanne Beasley book,Romancing the Roadtrip. I made it as a model in the shop. It is all made of Japanece fabrics. The pattern are so easy to make , and I love the way it turned out.My be I will make one for myselv some day...
This year I will do Christmas item the whole year.....I have join the Honeysuckle Cottage Christmas Club 2008. And the first kit was soo cute. A Needlecase made by Lynette Anderson. I have start to make it to day. I will try to be finich when the next pattern arrive in February....
As you can see on this photo we still has a lot of snow, and to day it has fallen a lot more...No problem to ski for the one who want that. I don't ski.....I just live here... ;-)

And a little ps : to day I have send my Winter Quilt to a lady somewere in the world. So now I have to keep an eye on the mail waiting for my Winter Quilt. I wonder who I got a mail from...

Untill next time : have a great weekend. I will go to Trondheim to visit my parents (and some Quilt stores I hope. )Tell you more later. ;-)

7 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, what a lot of work you have done! And some great patterns as well, looking forward to seeing your swap quilts, Tracey

Anne Ida said...

Oh you have been busy :o) Great finishes! The Angel stitchery is wonderful (you think they sell it separately from the club?), yours and Nemo's are so different, yet they are the same :o)

Funny that Pay it Forward - I sort of thought it would find its way out into the world - BUT: I'm pif'ing to Sandra; Sandra to Gail, and Gail to you *lol* Hope someone sign up with you soon!

Unknown said...

Wow finish two WISP and one new project I like them all. Your sunset is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your 'travel quilt' looks lovely! It does look very cold in Trysil, I would need socks! If you see Siw in Trondheim please give a 'klem' from me! I am missing you all so much! Rohan and I have just had photos of Norway enlarged and are going to hang them all up in IKEA frames of course!xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful work......

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

ps, you are tagged on my blog, come and see, Tracey

Stephanie D said...

Laila, I GOT IT!!! And it is SO BEAUTIFUL! What a lucky lady I am that you got my name! Thank you so much! I don't know how I am going to wait until Christmas to hang this lovely quiltlet up for all to see!

Thanks again!
Stephanie in North Carolina, USA