Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Times run-

My thimble collection has been growing since my last blog up date. One from Krakow, one from Stockholm and the last from København. Thank you Synøve and Vigdis, you are great friends.
I have been a lazy blogger , but there has been a lot of happening in my life. To day are the first time for a long time I just can sit and do nothing.... ;-) My parents has moved in their new flat here in Trysil. A great flat with the most fantastic view....
They are living on the other side of the river from me. When I went back home yesterday I had to take this photo from the bridge.At last there are sunshine....Blue sky and deep blue river.Just lovely..
Here are the view from my parents flat..You can stand in their living room and look at all the downhill slopes. Guess who has booked room to celebrate New Year evening.. ;-) All the hotells has great fireworks.... I promice to bring my camera.
Last nigth it was bellow zero degreeds and rime in the grass.There was almost like fire when the sun came . Fall are beautifull in its own way...
This summer I have done a lot of stitchery, and put it in a pile on my sewing table... Now it is time to complete a lot of idees... So to day I have realy grab in to the pile and manage to get a step futher...
I will show you soon , just have to show this tiny little angel I got from Vigdis...The angel are smaler than a thimble and have a lot of details..
This months first finish are Rosalies Welcome Friend needle case.... The Project Caddy are in my wish to do - pile..
I have also manage to do three blocks of The Gingham Girls Quilt...
and two of A Kittens Tale blocks... But I got a lot more blocks to do... not out of work for a loooooong time. Wonder if I will manage to do all what I wish to ever?
I'm a part of the Stitcher Angel 2009 and these are the Sweet and Spotty Needle Wallet from Cinderberry Stitches.-One for me... and one for my secret friend ;-) I had to do them in the colours who she use in the Tail Feathers quilt. I love that BOM but have manage to keep my fingers away from order it so far.... ;-)

Now before I'm of to stitch and listen to Csi on tv, I want to say a big thank you to my great quilting friends who was so great and give my mother and me the greatest help yesterday evening...You are SOOOO great. Big hugs to you all. I owe you one...

Take care and have a great evening... I will do some binding...

8 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Her har det skjedd mye flott i sommer :o) Flotte sticherier og så koseligt å få foreldre i flott leilighet med utsikt....vi gleder oss til å se bilde av fyrverkerier :o)

Vigdis said...

Som alltid veldig flittig du :) Godt at mor og far din er på plass i Trysil. De har fått det så trivelig og har flott utsikt.
Ha en fortsatt god syhøst:)

May Britt said...

Skal si de har fått en flott utsikt. De kommer sikkert til å kose seg veldig i den nye leiligheta. Og så godt å komme nærmere dere også.
Så flink du har vært med syinga di!!!! Masse flotte ting.

Anonymous said...

I think you should do the Tail Feathers BOM! It's SO BEAUTIFUL! ;) Good work on all of your stitching!! You've done a great job! I need to get a move on and get some stuff done!!

Stina Blomgren said...

Himmel och Pannkaka vad du har hunnit att sy!!! I sommar har jag knappt broderat något.. sååå tokigt!!!
Men lusten kommer väl tillbaka.. Ha det gott!!

Anonymous said...

Visst är quiltning toppen och det är också broderi. Vad jag förstår skall du till T-heim sista helgen i sept. och jag i okt med Leanne och Gail så då kommer vi tyvärr ej att ses. Jag ser verkigen fram emot att träffa de australiska "flickorna"
Louise D

carole ann said...

Love the colors you used for the needle wallet and all of the work you did this summer is beautiful, now I need to get busy. Christmas will be here before I know it.
Thanks for sharing the photos of your parents view, lovely.

Unknown said...

You have done a lot this summer I think. The picture of the river is BEAUTIFUL.