Thursday, May 08, 2008

I WON !

I won this on Nancy's blog, because I showed my Thimbles. I only got a few but now I'm thinking aboth starting to collect more serious. Nancy realy give me a kick off. I got one from Grimstad, where she lives and the other are from Denmark.She wondred if I could find some use for the little purse.....I got no problem with that. LOL To morrow I'm going to bring it with me to Trondheim during the Whitsun. I'm going to visit my parents and realy need somthing to bring my Stitchery in.
To day I have maild this block out in the world. It is the third round on the Spring Fling Round Robin. I got it from Marisa and have add the green border with flowers.
I have also post my Spring Quilt from the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. I know Andrea has got it so now I can show it. I'm so happy she liked it. It is so fun to give and get all the wonderfull little quilts. I showed the one I got from Beth the last time I bloged.I love the little Quilt. ;-) It has found its spot in my Hall.
Now that I have decided to realy start to collect Thimbles I bougth this from where I lives. As you can see there are a skier on it. The boys name are Trysil Knut. It is a well known legend about a clever skier.There are an old movie about Trysil Knut and how he ward off a war between Norway and Sweden with his great skiing.....Belive it or not..... ;-)
The snow are going away fast thise days....It means a lot of water, but I don't thin it is going to be a realy big flood.To day it has been a great day, almost summer.....sun shine from blue sky and realy hot.

I whis you all a warm and lovely Whitsun.
Have fun and take care, I think I need to visit Quiltegården and Jordbærstedet beeing in Trondheim....May be there are somthing I need. LOL

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of goodies on this post.......

Anne Ida said...

Congratulations on your winning! Lovely round you have made on the Spring Fling RR!! And your little 4SQS quilt for andrea is beautiful!!

Have a safe trip to Trondheim! Enjoy your stay and your shopping excursion! And bring along a thank you to your Mum from me for the book Nemo passed on (if the message hasn't already been delivered)

Unknown said...

Of course you will find something that you NEED to buy.

Nancy in Norway said...

Oh boy. that Trysil Knut thimble is just right for my collection.
Where do I buy it?

~Niki~ said...

Get listed! It's my newest blog venture :)
http://justusquilters.blogspot.com
HUGS!
Niki