Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Angles and mice....

I have been playing a lot with Angels and mice lately.Great pattern from AnnAka. This is one of the Angels from the pillows. I have used it on an Advent Calendar for Emma , so she can get one small gift every day in Desember untill the 24 and our big gift evening :-)
Here you see some of my mice - I have made this tablerunner as a Christmas gift for.... Oh no.. Hehe.. Still AnnAka pattern... Wow she are a great pattern maker... :-)
This Desember has been strange so far. not mutch snow and cold . But some great mornings.Look at trhis beautifull sky. We are so luckey in Norway that the sun get up so late so even I are able to se the beauty it makes :-)
There are a lot of busy "people" eating the food on my birdshouse. I love to watch them . Hoping that I give them a great day- as they make mine :-)

I will spend my Advent with more angels... Yes - another AnnAka patter.. The lady keep me realy busy.. Hope to show you what I'm working on next time. Untill then enjoy Advent and remember to take some breakof...
Hugs

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your stitching is gorgeous Laila...the outdoor shots are stunning...

Julie Fukuda said...

You have been hard at work and lovely work too. The sky is so beautiful in your picture. We have bird visitors too but not the furry kind.

Leanne said...

LOVE your birdhouse.

Grethe said...

Vakkert med ekorn og himmelen;du er en flink fotograf! Dine AnnaKa engler og mus er flotte. Hun har supre mønstre. Ha en fin adventstid.-)

Anonymous said...

LOVELY ! You're doing GREAT job, Laïla, as always ;>)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
(emailing you)