Tuesday, December 06, 2011

The sun are always shining somewhere....

Last weekend I went on a trip to see the sun ....Yes I went to Nice to visit my brother and his family, and I did see the sun. It was as warm and yellow as it use to be in "old days" here in Trysil too :-) This summer has been a non risk for sunburn. So it was lovely to feel the sunshine at my face :-)
The plane left Norway in a hurry - thanks to Berit the storm who realy played at our coast. When we flew over the Alps we got this beautifull view.Not mutch snow to see, but sunny weather:-)
I had some realy great surprises when I was at my trip... I won some- eh-2 big giveaways.. It is almost like I feel a little ashamed by my luck... but I'm soo happy... I can't wait to show you the great prizes. Ok I will tell -I won both at Bronwyn and Joys blogs.. And when I got home there was even more gifts waiting for me , from my SCSS partners.I got two this year. I got this beautifull little bag from Lisa + a gift for under the Christmas tree....
And this sweet little bird + a Christmas gift ( for under the tree) from Beth. It is going to bee a long time to wait untill the 24. when I can open the gifts. Thank you both Lisa and Beth and not to forget Donna, who are making all this fun happen:-) Lucke for me I live here in Norway -so I can open my gifts on Christmas eve... :-)
I have only one big worry... Nemo tell me I don't deserve a gift from her, I have got to mutch... Wonder if she REAL mean that.... :-/
If you wonder why I just love to see the sun - take a look at this photo. This was what waited for me when I got home.. Grey sky and snow. I'm soo pleased we got snow atlas- it don't look so dark outside and IT is wintertime... :-)
Have a great Advent time.
I will be back when I got my great gifts in my home ... Hurry up mail man :-))

5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

So glad you caught a bit of sun. Yesterday was rain, rain, and more rain but today is sun again here in Tokyo. Every time I wish for a bit of warmth, I think of summer when it was like a sauna every day. Keep that good luck coming!

Nemo said...

It's not that you don't deserve a present, but more a question of how we can top the ones coming from Joy and Bronwyn. ;) We'll figure something out, you'll see. :)

Anonymous said...

Two prizes.....Go figure!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

i';m sure Nemo will have a present for you.......enjoy your SSCS ornaments.......

Cubby House Crafts said...

So pleased you liked your ornament...nice now I can leave a comment and not have those sneaky visits! Lol!
Lisa