Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SCSS 2011...


This Cristmas I got a lot of great pressents, and as mutch as three from Australia. I got this great surprice from Donna - Chookyblue. Thank you for every thing- now I can look and dreem about getting there all through the year ;-) Her cards are so beautifull so I just have to have them for my self.
I got a Kangaroo jumping all the way from Beth in Australia bringing SCSS gifts to me.. I love this pincushion....
This are all the great gifts I got from Beth, the Higlandhen.Thank you - I love it all.
I even got a big parsell from Lisa, Cubbyhousecraft.Look at all the great gifts she made for me :-)
No wonder I feel spoiled. Thank you so mutch both my SCSS partners and a big hug to you Donna for making all this fun happen :-)
I was so blessed this Christmas, I got a lot of great pressent - a lot of new fabrics and sewing items- a lot of great gifts - but the greatest joy was to be able to spend the BIG evening with the most important peoples in our family- Emma and Peder :-)


Hugs from LAILA

5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Blessings from Tokyo. Isn't it fun to have friends all over the world!

chook said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas .I am so glad you like your gift hugs Beth

Anonymous said...

Laila, you grandchildren are just precious. Isn't being a Grandma just the best? The best to you and your family in the new year from Gloria in Minnesota.

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for helping me out by swapping with 2 girls....glad you love my little parcel.....love the gifts you received from Beth and Lisa.........thanks so much for being part for the SSCS for the 5th year........

Cubby House Crafts said...

Pleased you liked your gift
Lisa