Saturday, May 31, 2014

Part 2...

Magda has had a busy day to day....

First starting to sew fabrics together row by row...

Then a little break for Magda while I used my new iron...  :-))
Then after cutting all the pices Magda realy got to show what she could do ....  Sewing... Sewing ..with some small break when it was time to iron...
So at last all the pices come together making a star..
Now it have to lie on the flor while I do some hand sewing,and think if this realy are how I want my Jellyroll to end up...

To morrow are a new sewing day for Magda and me,may be we manage to have a new quilt ready for binding....  With a little help from Gretchen I think it can be possible .....?
   

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey busy busy.... Bet you will be up for hours still..... It's very early but I can't sleep to well at the moment........

Grethe said...

Så flinke du og Magda er!!Spennende stjerne og lykke til videre i morgen:-)

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Dette ser så spennende ut! Gleder meg til å se mer! Ønsker deg en flott og kreativ helg :o)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Magda has been busy so has my Hazel, love your project....

Dolores said...

Very nice.

Klarafina said...

Very nice :)